Mar 7, 2010

syalala ~ ♥

helloooo readersss
me signing in ~
hehehe
finally i can touch my comp today .. spend almost the day to do geo case study =="
called with my bestie , vne twice ..
talked about school , dennise , etc etc
hehe
the call(s) were really funny :D

i dunno why
i suddenly remember about "copycat"
when i was still in 3rg grade , i cried sooooo hard just because of someone following my way of drawing comics .. hahha . i was so stupid =="
but then i realized that it's not a part of "copycat"
wkwk.


copycats will always be copycats
usually ppl will be copycat because they r bored with their own life ..
they follow ppl's way of life because they want to get more attention from ppl like the way ppl give attention to the person that that person follow
better don't be copycats cuz i loathe them :P
just be who youu are
the person you follow will surely be annoyed you knoww



just finished my dinner
i ate


as youu seee
it's a jumbo bowl of kwetiauuwww
hahaha
i'm so damn full rite now >.<

2moro i'm going to have my physics + bahasa test
wish me luck all !
i'm very weak at physics =_________=
huaaaaaaaaaamzz

btw
yesterday i went to PI
ate sour sally stylish melon mint :9
i love love itt !
those who like melon will surely like this flavourr
yuumm yumm ~
it was really" cheap anyways .. if you have HSBC card .. daaaaanggg 50% reduction ppl!
my fam bought 4 medium cups n it was ony 68000 0.o

ytd my dad lost his iPhone at PI
at first he thought he left it at home , but when he reached home .. the phone was nowhere ! n of course , we are sooooooooo panic mans @_@
dad called the xl centre to block his numb .. changed fb password .. etc etc
dad asked ko WT (who was also at PI) to go to the parking lot n searched the wholeeeeeeee mall (also)
ckkckck
ko WT went to the lost n found centre , receptionist , etc etc but the phone was still not found
ckckkck

then ..
in the morning ..
when i woke up ..
i heard my mom n my sista laughing like mad ppl on the road
i asked them why they r being crzy then they said ..
..
..
the phone was found in the sofa!
..
!!!!!!!!!!! in the sofaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

OMG
i was like
WHATTTT!!!!!!!! @##%&^*()^ (%skjfhakjhfksjhfajdkw

my mom laughed sooooooooooo hard

0.o

omg
how careless !!

i was panic already but but but .. the phone was ..
=="
capeeeeee deeee banget yaa ~
hahha

gottagooooo
wanna learn bahasaa~
remember !! wish me luck n pray for me !! :P LOL
just kidding :PP

sayonaraaaaa ~ ♥


p.s . why the hell r you saying that ? =="



No comments: