Mar 12, 2010

losers beyond compare

. hellow all .

hello losers

finally i can blog again .. sorry for very late post :)

today is the last day of monthly test :D
so happy . lalala ~

so many things happened this week
i'm really confused where to strart ..
hmm ..


this week has been really tough for me . as i told you before .. so manu unfortunate things have happened .. right now i'm really afraid with my english test result :(
one of my friend told me that the english teacher had told him that he has done horribly ! omg .. though it refers to him but i dunno why .. still .. i feel so scared :((
got really bad at economics too .. huhu . i think no matter how hard i've studied i still get very bad marks .. hxhx . though some ppl said thats it not a bad mark , but still i feel so bad

:(

btw ,
i don'te mean to underestimate the ppl who get less marks than me anyways :')
i dunno why i'm losing my concentration of late
my backbone prob has occur again ! great ! =="
everyday my backbone feels soso painful
that's why i can't concentrate :(
but what will happen next if this keep on going on?
i will never ever concentrate n get good marks again
=="

omg i dunno why i HATE this week

urghhhh

btw
some of you think that my last post is for HIM
but it's not for him

the last post is for you , loser
i know you read my blog everyday ,
aren't you ?
:)

some of my friends also think that 
 my last post was so scary
is that so ?

i'm sorry to say this but i don't mean to hurt you and i don't mean to hate you :)
this is my blog !
i can write anything i want!
who are you to judge my blog ?

p.s. i don't hate you :)
but i'm just .. URGHHH
i don't know why but i'm just so sick of it


yesterday was .. nothing special happened but there were a lot of shocking facts !
especially during the coaching .. one of my classmate left her/his caesar book at her/his drower ! n today is the test mans!
the teacher asked whose that book .. i did not answer cuz i really did not know anything bout it .. but some of my friends told the teacher who is the person who left that book ..
then the coaching students shared stories with the teacher :9
that was so much fun !
haha XD

then the teacher told the coaching students not to be too near with someone
i was really shocked to hear what she said !

then she told about that person's past
i could hardly believe it ! ckckck
the teacher told us that that person is an actress
hahaha

untill now i'm still shocked to know that fact


there's also someone who is ..
i dunno .. changed i guess
a rebel boy has changed into a goodie kiddo
p.s. for u
don't act smart

you want to get attention(s) from ppl by acting like that ?
i dunno why i like the old youu
now you r so strange .. even your crush felt annoyed of late
*yeahh she told me , thats whyy just be the old you!*
just be yourself  :)



lalala~
bought girlfriend magz today :D
miranda kerrrr on the cover !
she's so beautiful and perfect !! i lovee herrr

syalala ~

today was really" funny
adrian n andreas have changed sheila's (my bffffffffffffff) name into something sooo funny!
hahahha
i can't tell what's her new name here
or else i'm going to be killed for sure !
hahha :D

spent a very funny time at the school's canteen
ndre was buying something which costs only 3000
he gave the ppl there 10000
but that person did not want t0 give back ndre's money untill ndre kissed denis AP !
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
finally they really kissed!
HUAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
my cousin also saw them kissing ♥
SO SWEEET ♥

gottago ppl

syalalalla ~
^^






No comments: