Mar 15, 2010

IDES OF MARCH ♥

I am finding out that maybe I was wrong
That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone
Stay with me, this is what I need, please?
Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you :)
We could sing our own but what would it be without you?



hellow ppl !
syalala
well that's just a song okay ? not for real
*too impossible*
2moro's holiday ppl!
soo damn happy :D
today was quite fun as usual .. i shifted my seat today :D
in front of oviene
hehhe
beside me was richard n albert , we laughed the whole day !
wkwkkwwk
richard has just fell from stairs n n .. HUAHAHHA
SO FUNNY
kaki gw thu kt bkp gw ud kaya nangka tau ga! sinseh yg pertama SALAH !!
me , vne , albert n yose laughed like mad
i almost cried! hahahha
anw , melissa also said that her feet hurts like richard also
get well soon :)
happy birthday to handy also :D
it's the ides of marh man!
ahahah

spend most of the day stressing and making looklets :P
i dunno why i've been really crazy with looklet










 well i'm still a beginner in these stuffs ><
but i got hearts from a girl which is on the top 5 at looklet :D
so happyyyy
thankyouuuuu ;) (whoever u r) wkwkwk

btw btw btw
i can't believe i've just read her blog !
OMG OMG OMG
all the UNEXPECTED NAMES r mentioned in her blog
omg omg omg


btw again
this one is for YOU 
:)
i know you're reading my blog
why u keep on thinking that i hate you ?
I DON'T HATE YOU !
isn't this enough?
i'm sick if this
i'm not a type of person who hates ppl easily
i rarely hate people
but when i hate a person , i will usualy curse that person
if you keep on asking me whether i hate you or not , i'm sure going to hate you ! :)
you better be careful

btw i found this songgg
i've been playing audition again these days :P


click to download :)

gotta go ~

bye" ♥


No comments: