Mar 16, 2010

Cause what’s true, about you! Who are you when I’m gone?

loha lohaaaa ppl :D

today's a holiday mans !
so bored today
i'm so panic today =="
my bro is sick . well his fever at first was only 38.6 , but 10 mins later it turns to 39.2
omg omg omg
i was really panic T__T
he keeps on crying also .. mom was also panic too . she called home for so many times from singapore
it was really sad when wins told mom "mama come back home pleaaaaseeee :("
he was crying at that time (when mom called)
maybe some of you think these things r just nothing
thanks to sheila n my auntie n uncle for today :')
one of my friend made me more stress than ever
so annoying . HUFFT

btw i found this song on the net
<just click to download it ;) >

i duno why i love that song ..
hehehe

today's looklet



p.s. those of you who has looklet , visit my page !
the boo

gottagoo
not in a mood to blog
2moro's school anw =_________=
bye


2 comments:

Ivy Sie said...

wildy, i change my url , link lagi ya .. http://dollieviie-merry-go-round.blogspot.com/ thanks (:

willdy cheng said...

okeii :D