Mar 13, 2010

:D

hellow my my my lovely readers :)

syalala~
so happy right now
^^

ytd went to GI with my parents cuz 2day they r going to work at singapore
><

without my parents , i have to babysit my fatty bro
hahaha

ytd i only bought



wins also posed his strange face while eating sour sally



ckckk
he's suffering his alergic disease thgy so he can only eat plain flavour without toppings :P
i dunno why i can't eat sour sally without any toppings
HEHE
GAPAPA KOQ DIET YAA :D

no offence

in the eveningg i went to my tuition centre with my funny cousin
saw that crzy kiddo again
hmphhh
saw a guy having face like comic characterrrrrrrrr
>v<
omgomgomgomgomgomggggg

hahha

FINALLY
i bought 3 numb :D
i dunno why i'm so happy
DEAR PPL , I DON'T USE XL AGAIN
signal sososo bad at my houseee =="
i rarely text with ppl except some ..

i'm not going to use the xl untill i bought another phone again , but i think it's too impossible .. so don't text to xl ppl ! cuz signal soooooo stupid =="
3 is so cheap too anws
hehe

btw i don't hate anyone currently !
don't misunderstood my last post ppl
if you feel that your post is for you , then i asume you as a GR-an person
i don't want to hate anybody also :)

my mood is very" super good now ^^
because of things happened ytd
ytd was the first time i saw a guy like in the comics :DD
*eh tp bkn brarti gw sk y!! cm kgt ajeeeeee*

syalalala~

later gonna go to artha to watch my bro performing something
gonna go with my lovely cousins :D
but i wish i wisssss i could go with vne , ndre , dnis , dennise n crystal ><
huhuhu
next saturday i'm planning to watch dear john with my bffffffffffffffs if the movie is still playing
HEHE

have lotsa HWs =="
i dunno why geo alwayssssssssssssssssss hv hw
huhuhu
but i have o choice but to do it ><

ytd ytd

me : ma i mulai skng ga mau jd ank pinter lg ya . susah ! i mo jd NORMAL !
mama : mank na u ga mrsa normal ya ?
me : BAH pokokna i ga mo jd ank pinter TITIK
mama : apaan si . terserah you lah ckck
me : okeyy . yeeeeeyy *senenk*

so ppl , from now on i'm going to be a super duper ordinary girl :D
don't compare me with the other smarties cuz i hate it so much when ppl compare =="

yeyeyyeyyyy

btw i also found a very good video
just click
l
v

the vid is kinda gross but i love their dance moves :D

ytd i duno ada angin apa but my mom said
tar pas lbrn kt s hrian shopping ya!
wen said beneran ?!
mami said iyaaa :D
i said bs beli spatu n bajuu ?
mami said iyaaaaa

then i dunno why i'm kinda confused .. ckck . whats wrong with my mom ? 0.o
ytd she was really" in a goody moodyyy
ckckk

khayy then i want to download audition patch :)
TTYL
:D

2 comments:

Ivy Sie said...

cincin nya lucuu , beli dmna ? xD

willdy cheng said...

d forever21..
hehehe