Mar 14, 2010

12 . 3 . 2010

welll i could conclude that 12.3.10 was great ! :D
actually it's the day i supposed to hang with dnise dkk , but i have to babysit my bro
his school as always .. annual celebration thgy i guess . i don't really know :x

the show was celebrated at mal artha gading at 2 sharp until 4 sharp (really ! it's really" on time . hahaha )
so here's the pic :)

i went there with my sis n my cousins :D
they're sooososo funny XD


well this is the opening of the show ..
2 teachers were saying some speech thgy
hehe



thats my lovely auntie :D
she's the principal of the school



the opening performance
they're sooooooo cute !! :D











omg i love the show !
it's really spectacular *lebaii*
will my school be like that ?
:P

after the show , we ran away to MOI
we were bored with artha already ..
so we went to moi to but old chang kee n detergent!
hahahha
we had no idea to which one is the good one
so we asked the person there then the porson showed us the most expensive one!!!
then i said "sori mba saya lagi bokek"
then she laughed
ckckck
we also saw this n we laughed like mad!
HAHAHAH



look at the model!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


met with oviene! hahaha
then we talked for a whilee
hehehe

then me n my cousins ate tutti frutty
ohh ytd we also laughed at this



one of my cousin said that this flower is similar to one of the creatures at school
HAHAHAHHA
no offence !!

i bought



well actually not vol 1 one .. hehhe

btw
one of my friend told me that you lied to her
i was kinda shocked to hear that too
i mean i was there when you told me the reason why you couldn't hang with her
ckckckk
your second name should be a liar then :P
hahaha
no offence

gottago
syalalal~


No comments: