Apr 1, 2012

this is not a drive by

p.s. i don't mean to brag or anything like that. if you think so, simply don't read this post :)


Photobucket
the dish that i usually order from astons, near the place i live :D
Photobucket
my mom's #1 favourite food. at first i was just "okay" with this fishball thing but since my mom eats this litera;;y everyday, now i'm loving it too lol

Photobucket
green monster milkshake <3 its the combination of vanilla ice cream with oreo and mint flavour. love this!

last monday, exactly in the evening (after going to dentist) on my way home, dad called mom saying something which was .. reagrding to my college thing. i'm accepted aaaaaaaaaaa!! so happyyy :D. this one particular college is the one that i got shortlisted and was called for a test. honestly, i still don't know how and why i they offer me. the test was super hard and most of the stuffs are the topic that i haven't study at all .. but since i continued lv 11 for a while, my brain used the knowledge that i studied in lv 11.

got the result at the 26th and the letter says that i have to sumbit my medical report by 27th. i had no choice but to go to sg the next day. it was kinda hard to get the tix but in the end .. tehee! plus, i got the window seat . i don't know why i like window seats lol. as i reached sg, went directly to the asked hospital which is the nearest hospital to my college. i was asked to check for numerous diseases, including HIV o_o since i'm not a singaporean, i was asked for blood test too. the needle of the injection has the biggest diameter i've ever seen! obviously it hurts and my hand was bleeding a lot more than usual .. nyeh . but it was okay though

me and my mom also searched for a place for me to live. we finally found it in toa payoh area! toa payoh is only 4 stations (maybe) from yio chu kang (my college is there). this place was recommended by my mom's friend.. her daughter lived there before and she said that that place is good. the owner is from medan o_o, all the ppl who live there are indonesian (yeyy). my mom asked the aunty (the renter and the owner) for all-girls apt but unfortunately, the all-girls one is currently full and so .. i will stay in the mix one until june ..my mom was kind of worried but then the aunty said "don't worry! i don't allow them to date. if i caught them dating, they're out" O__O

my mom was so happy with that kind of rule so yea ..

plus, i'm not allowed to go to malls on weekdays. i'm only allowed to go out in weekends and it can't be until soo late blabla. oh well, that appeals my parents even more. in here, i will usually flee to somewhere after school .. mainly supermarket and bake shop thingy though

told my friends about this thing and one of my friends (you know who you are!) eliminated the fact that there are still girls in the apt and said that i'm a reverse harem! too muchh. then an incident happened at the beginning .. well i'm not going to write about this one :p

the orientation will be on 9th so i'll be going back to sg around 6th-8th. time flies so fast eh? :( i never thought that i'll be leaving this early .. nyeh. but i hope sg will be good >< and i'll be still updating my blog there.

xx

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WIIIII, youre leaving too fast! T_T

willdy cheng said...

Well .. The result was kind of sudden too :(