Apr 21, 2012

day out!

finally i met my universal friends! today was the most anticipated day since the day i knew that i'm going to meet my friends ;__; *happy tears*

woke up at about 10 (for the first time i sleep more than 8 hours since my school starts) and went to novena first to see "something". then waited for a while for the free shuttlebus to city square. to be honest, i was kinda homesick at that time :( as i stepped my house, it felt .. empty. i was like this place is where me and my fam stay when they're here in singapore. then called home there and talked with my grandma and dad :')

then headed to orchard to meet erika, karen, felix and claudia at BK. the girls ended up shopping .. (sorry felix for making u wait for a loooooong time ><). went to scape too and bought some rings. seriously, if you guys haven't been there, you should really go. stuffs are pretty cheap there and they're nice too! saw exactly the same ring as the one sold in mangdu. the price at scape was just like 1/3 of the price at mangdu. china glaze and opi was cheap too! SGD 8-10

met up with meriell at lucky plaza and headed to tanjong pagar to meet yessica and yosephine. we gossiped a bit lol. and guess what .. this world is just getting smaller , especially between me and erika. but of course i can't write here ;p

anyways, we went to city hall to eat dinner. me and claudia ordered banana fritti thingy and it was .. okay. but not as good as the one in indonesia :(

afterall, today was fun <3 :D

*sorry for no picts! we took picts.. but they were taken by yesyos' camera*

p.s. thats what i called a true friend :) i hope you know who you are. someone who's always there for me and love me as the way i am

No comments: