Apr 11, 2012

something new

Finally! Done with both of the orientation, one is by-course and the other is for international students. I was sooo stoked. Unfortunately (or fortunate? I'm not sure about this lol), I am the only girl in my batch. Well, obviously there are less girls in engineering course. But never have it ever cross my mind that I'll be a reverse harem .. For real .. I should bear this thing for 3 years. Will I? Fortunately, the guys were .. Nice. I don't know whether they're nice only in that particular day or not, but hope not. Despite being the only girl, I'm the youngest too :( . Most of them are 22,19, lalala. The orientation was surprisingly fun! It wasn't as boring as my friends told on how an orientation would be. Played lots of games and chit chat. There was this game called the resistor game. I was so blank because I haven't learn multipliers according to colours. But my batch won due to some.. Cooperation lol.

The second orientation, which was held for international students wasn't boring at all too. The games were even better and I met people from different countries lol. Most of them were from china and malaysia though. There were only 3 indonesians among all the new international students o_o

Well there were other interesting stuffs happening too.. But I think I better not expose it here >< tehee~

P.s. Don't be like gravity.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

there were games during orientation day? haha..

willdy cheng said...

yeppp :D