Apr 18, 2012

3rd

i know my blog is getting a little bit boring or whatsoever as there are no pictures and the posts mainly tell only about my "new" life here in sg. i don't know why .. i just feel like writing a post today. lol

today i went home late. yes, my schedule has been really crazy busy, i've joined two general studies thingy and for CCA .. hmm . haven't decide yet. haha. after school, i decided not to go home directly causs i feel a little jobless there. issac and wei yeow asked me to teach them some maths .. and since i asked them too much in the physics practical too. oh! the physics practical here is soo .. awesome *___*. the curcuits are way different and cooler than the ones that i usually use before. though my first impression was ,, "what the hell is this .. how to use this kind of thing" . yea it was kinda bumpy at the beginning but then my friends helped me out >.<

and i'm kinda getting used to this reverse harem thing. believe it or not, today's maths class, i was seperated from my friends ;_; and i ended up with another all-guys class. seriously it was so freaking scary lol. and i'm getting used to seeing something that is ... hmm i think i better not write here :p

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..lol..it's great that u write a lot in sg! Hahaha..keep it up..huahaha.. Btw, stay strong w/ the harem situation. U'll hv more fans :D since ure the only girl.lolol..jk.

Anonymous said...

Btw yg tadi comment is me-crystal. I'm commenting this thru BB jdi Ga sign in pake google acc