Apr 3, 2012

beautiful goodbye


went to the nearest pizza hut for me to treat the whole level 11 (well , except dennis and endo .. they didn't come). and it was a blast! thank you for those who have come :D



nib's expression ..


ricco's face .. lol

i love this one <3


thank you for the ones who gave me pressents! (sheilaaaa! all the goods from you are definitely useful stuffs .. gonna use them soon :D)

gonna miss level 11 so muchies :(

anyways, today was actually a busy day for me o_o . firstly, i went to popo's house .. then went to vihara in the morning with my popo, mom and aunties (?) to pray for grandpa .. then me and my mom went to pasar baru to buy medicines (my mom bought in a mountainous amount) .. also visited universal school to say goodbye to all my teachers and also the principal. ended up at sunter mall to treat my friends

definitely a day to remember! (huh?)
xx

No comments: