Jan 16, 2011

stay

school has been sooooooo great . out of my expectations though . :D i hope this goes on everyday

i'm currently reading (umm i mean i googled) about dangerous beaches in this world . i don't know why i'm just (somehow) curious about it (since reading about a box jellyfish accident thing on the plane).. i rarely go to beaches though . my dad doesn't really like to go to beach areas . the most threatened sea creature is (according to me) a jellyfish , especially box jellyfish .. mostly found in the coastal parts of queensland , brisbane . rebalses (not an animal, its like a sidden high tide/underthow) is also dangerous :/

okay enough with the sea thing .. haha

remember my december post about my mom's uncle and cancer thing ? he died two days ago . he's the closest brother of my granny . my granny cried like anything . i think my mom and her sisters cried too . RIP :(

just downloaded about 50++ songs . my itunes is currently flooding with new songs
here are some of my favourites :)

ke$ha - blow



this song is going to be her next single from cannibal . i don't really like the lyrics but the beat is really addictive :D

ke$ha - The Harold Song



this is somewhat similar to blind and dancing with tears in my eyes . like like (Y)

ke$ha - Crazy Beautiful Life



avril lavinge - what the hell



no comment . just awesome ! :D

BEP - someday



loveeeeeeee this :D . thouh fergie is absent in this song

MBLAQ - Stay



just sooo flawless :)


there are still other songs i sish to share but i'm in a hurry . toodles :D
(sorry if this post is sooo random)

No comments: