Jan 10, 2011

a little bit longer and i'll be fine

today is the last day of my holiday . sigh . i don't know why it just feels sooo fast . college is also coming and i'm still not sure about my major .. i don't want to go too far from indonesia too and some of you may knew already where i'll be studying . my cousin is coming in 23rd january and i can't wait to see her :)

the picts below are .. pretty random right? haha . i love to open fashion sites (ha-ha i know its soo odd or whatever) and here's what i found

christopher kane resort 2011
me likey the galaxy patterns sooo much ! i think this kind of pattern will be popular in 2011 . i guess . haha . remember my old post about christopher kane ? i adore his designs :) he loves to use patterns as his weapon .


the last one :) <3



D & G


i love this white satin blazer sooo much ! i've been lusting for blazers these days but my mom does not let me to buy one -_- according to her, i look older wearing them . bzz wth. really ?


this D & G dress is also amazing . i love the back detail thing :)


rebecca taylor strech-wool double-breasted (wth) blazer
another blazer ...


valentino dress
one word : gorgeous ! :D :D


okay enough with apparels and stuffs ,

last saturday me and my famsie went to a mall called Px (well, its not actually a mall) . the location was soooooooooo far away from my home . it was located near puri , which means (according to my dad) , its not a jakarta area . unexpectedly, the place was very cozy . pretty small though . most of the visitors were college students (as it was near to UPH and inti college) . ate at siam garden . yummey :9
anyways, because of me, one of my friend , dennise, went there to and ate at the same restaurant too (but on a different day) ;)

and yesterday, went to pejaten village which was much much farther than Px . it was located at south jakarta (fyi, my home is located at the northern part) . the mall was .. idk . no offense, but the place was so uncomfy. i went there with my big famsie for the grand openning of my auntie's new school (3rd school) , Gymboree . for those who live at sunter, you must be knowing gymboree and kinderfield already .. haha . me , my sis , my small bro , hani , jason , gian , ci eline , ko kiki and ko ivan watched a movie called little fockers .

Photobucket

the movie was hilarious :D hahaha
and can you imagine .. my bro is still so innocent and he was like 'whats V? its baby's something" right?' me n my sis laughed like anything.

anyways again , just went home from my popo's house to play with pheli . i carried her :D she was soooooo cute . then we nostalgia-ed as hani's mom gave us an old  picture album . then we talked about silly things we did when we were still kiddos

wish me luck for tommorow :)

No comments: