Jan 22, 2011

my new favourite blog , a blog about food :D. i've been really really interested in food since last year i don't know why .. haha ( fyi (<-?) , i've been cooking since i was in the fourth grade)

this blog is a blog about food (especially pastries) , plus food photography . the pictures from her blog are just sooo mouth-watering . visit her blog here :)

p.s. the pictures below are (of course) not mine . they're from the blog :)












what do you think ?

anyways, i did not go to school today . suddenly got fever and stomach ache ==" . again and again , i'm always sick when the test is about to start . what the hell does this mean? ckck . i slept almost the wholeeeee day . at first i did not tell my mom that i was not feeling well , but i don't know whether she has sixth sense or what , she asked me better to take rest . i'm feeling so much better now :)

and guess what ? my cousin has finally home :D . woooopieee ! actually she is supposed to return tommorow .. hmm . she's so lucky ! and today is her 17th birthday too ! :D :D

another shocking news about my choice of subject thing .. (why the hell i use the word 'news' lol) . i finally joinned art ! it has been soo many years not drawing . i used to love art and i think i fell in love with art again . i suck at art now -.- i think im going to get C/D/E/F . really , i've forgotten many things i've learned about art before . fyi , i'm taking art for the sake of my interest only . but wish me luck ppl ! >.<

another one ..

my classmate, earl is going to sydney for high school ! though we are not too close , but to me, he's one of my friend . i still remember that we used to escaped the sports day thing and ran away to our class to chill the AC lol . in 2009, we ran away with sheila,irvan and sharleen . in 2010 , we ran away again with sheila , dennise and lam . haha. i hope you still remember . good luck for your studies at sydney and don't forget me !  the farewell day was pretty ironic . i wrote some messages on his shirt then before going home, some of the classmates hugged me then i hugged him too. then during coaching , earl brought his parents to meet with ms esther . ms esther told us 'poor him . he got tears in his eyes' :(

ummm gottago . wanna watch tv :p

p.p.s. tommorow i'm going to CP to shop chinese new year apparels . yeyey

No comments: