Jan 2, 2011

hello 2011

2010 was the best best best year so far in my life :D i hope that 2011 could be even better than 2010 .. honestly, i'm pretty .. worried about the reshuffling of class thing . i think ms esther wants me to go to the next class :( bummer. if she does, i'm going to miss some of the people from 10A and .. everything . but what to do ?
anyways, my last post was still undone . but i don't remember what to write anymore LOL. Shopped a lot at both hk and sg . bought far east movement and bruno mars cd :D from hmv (which was like heaven for those who love music)

today is my last day at singapore and will be going home tommorow night

best of 2010 (not in order ! i'm just writing whats in my mind now :p)

- went to australia (again) during winter, which was my first time experiencing low temp (2-4 degree) and also went to tangalooma which was amazing and it was also my first time stepping my foot on desert area.

- in june, first time going to another country without my parents (i knooooooow its pathetic). went to singapore just with my sis . me and my sis tour guide-ed our auntie and her kids and granny. first time experiencing non-stop shopping without having anybody shouting at us to hurry blabla . heh :p

- i learned a lot in making the right decision

- learned a lil bit of photography

- i started to love heels (wth) . started to LOVE shoes . (in 2010, i bought lotssssss of shoes hehe)

- i started to love shopping even more and more (another pathetic thing .. haha)

- went to pv with my cousins and watched toy story 3 . we kept on laughing the whole day and that day is the funniest day i've ever had in my life (so far). i still remember of us laughing at jco for nothing .. hahaha

- went to pluit juntion and empo with sheila, oviene,andre and denis . watched IP Man with sheila and the gays. they kept on talking the whoooooooooleeeeeeeee time and made ridiculous jokes. at sushi groove, andre burned his chopstick purposely. haha

- went to gading with my sis, ci bet and hani . ate at gokanna teppan and paid in a bucket of coins HAHA. we laugheeeeeed soooo hard XD

- played audi with hani and sherren and laughed at many songs. LOL

- in audi world, me and my cousin met a dumb guy named mamat . we lied to him (we knew that he lied to us too). we disguised as an australian girl named lauren cohen LOLLLLLLLLLL. we talked in funny english bahasa mixed language. we laughed like anything . hahahaha

- the lift incident at my apartment. second funniest day . me , ci bet , wendy , hani and gian laughed like .. ummm .. idk . haha. i still remember that incident .. effing funny .. haha

- earned some money from my online shop :D . but too bad i closed that shop because i was soo busy with school works

- joked at bb group with the hebo-ers ;) . laughed laughed laughed

- went to pv with classmates and ate at hanamasa . then went to timezone with some people . fun fun fun . sheila's mom took  me home and i talked a lot with sheila ;)

- officialy became a fan of masterchef and started to love cooking (i have loved cooking since i was 7 actually .. hehe) . i baked a lot in last december 2010 :p

- had a 10-day trip to hongkong and singapore . :D :D shopped a lot

- joked with you ;p

- met the most beautiful shoe .. ever .

- etc etc etc

there are more and moreeeee wonderful things happened and they're undescribeable. :)

happy new year people :D
and
happy birthday to my dear friend , crystal tika !

sorry if its too late >.<


p.s. gonna upload tons of picts later

No comments: