Jan 4, 2011

좋은 날

i'm finally homeeeee :D
unexpected things happenned today . lalalala <---------- happy me

the picts below are the picts that i found from my brother's camera . some edited , some not . mostly taken by my brother (yea he's a photographer wannabe you know) and me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ewww . disgusting pose
Photobucket
my bro n dad
Photobucket
my bro n mom
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

the end of polaroids ;)
the picts below are not edited .. hehe
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOLLLLL
Photobucket

whats with my face ...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Giant Buddha :)
The Giant Buddha was located on the top of some mountain which i forgot whats the name .. we rode a cable car which is .. somewhat scary . haha . the floor is made up of crystal glass ! my mom was like 'what if im going to diee !!?' hahaha . at first , we wanted to use the normal cable car but unfortunately , it was full . sooo .. yeaahh it was a fate i guess . haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

my feet and my sis'
Photobucket

my bro's shoes . soo cutee :3
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BRO TOOK THIS ..
Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Photobucket

last but not least ..

Photobucket

gonna upload more pictures soon :D

No comments: