Feb 13, 2010

zip your lips like a padlock :D

helloo :D

long time no blogggggggg
huahhhaah
finally , tests r ovr already n i'm suffering to see my results =.=
got 4 50s !!
maiigott
but unfortunately .. my teacher said "excellent job!! very good"
i was like what are you talking about?
hahhaha
i love my chemistry mark though :D
hahhhaha
stochiometry was fun mans !! i love it

btw do you know snsd - oh ??
i loveeeeeeee that song like hell . hehhehe
i knew that song from my frenny , dennise
u can download it here


rite now i'm a big fan of ft island  dunno why
dennise bought her ft island cd m the photos r gorgeouuuuuus !!
catzu n i were laughing like mad
hahhahhhaha

ytd went to g.i. with my fam n mah cousins
it was a shopping day actually ..  hahaha
cii bet wants to buy a red shirt ..
bought scarf , a tee and a jean
my momma forced  me to buy jeans ARGHHHH
but fyi i love it at last
hahahhh
saw 2 narcist guys
sosososososo JIJAYY BAJAJJJ
u know i hate boys like that rite?
eweweweweweweew


gotta goooooo
wanna go to gading :D
oxoxoxoxxo
me
;joke


No comments: