Feb 28, 2010

being busy is part of my life , so what ?

today i spent almost the whole day to do geo hw
=="
i've been doing the hw since yesterday , but it's toooo much n i need 2 days 2 done it :(

maigottttt

ytd went to PJ with my fam just to eat
at first my dad wants to go to muara karang but then he changed his mind then he decided to go to PJ
yeyyy !! :D
i was so happy ..
i ate


we ate at ... umm i dun remember whats the name .. the new name for penang village ..
whatever

while we were eating , my dad told us that there was an eartquake at Chileee !! i was really" shocked mannss @_@
the earthquake caused tsunamis at Japan , Philipines n Australiaa !! so scaryyy .. the earthquake was 8.8 SR . pretty dangerouss .. i mean VERY dangerouss o.0

after we ate , we went to Stroberi Accessory shop .. (it's the only accessory shop at PJ ;P )
my mom want to buy this..



then i bought



"DON'T TOUCH ME!" and "fashion victim"
so meee
wkwkwk LOL :P

and alsoo ..



this one is super duper cheap :D

< my maid asked where to buy this n the price .. i really pity her ><
i immidiately call my mom n told her bout this .. she said she's going to buy accessories to each of our maid :') >

and ..

i love these ♥ :D
ytd i wore very very very simply


very very simple t shirt rite ? actually my mom didn't allow me to wear this t shirt ;)
my mom aslo didn't allow me to wear my fav flip flop
she forced me to wear her G♥SH pinky flip flop with 4 cm heels =="
but i have no other choice .. LOL

my bro is now suffering from his alergy .. i really" pity him :(
all his body including his face have red (bentol" gt d)
he's not allowed to eat anything ! except vegetables , fruits , pork only !
:((
get well soooooooon broo :(

2moro .. is school AGAINN !
urgggghh
i want more holidays =="



when i was asking one of my friend about the comp's portion , we were really confused which one is the portion
when i asked A . he said ch 19-21 . he said he has asked B and C . but when i asked my other friend , D said only ch 21 . i asked D from whom did he know .. D said E . E is D's crush ;)
but E is also one of my best friend
then i told A that the portion is only ch21
but A said .. "B and C told me not to trust E anymore because of the last month's portion misunderstood thgy"
i was really" shocked to hear that !
why everyone blamed E ? it's just unfair .. =="
i think it's not E's fault at ALL
B and C are smart ppl from my class
n i am still shocked they said that .. ckck


btw (again)
now i knew already how one of my friend felt towards him .. (keki gt d)
i don't hate him but if this keep on going on again n again .. i'm going to hate him for sure !

gottago
byebye


No comments: