Feb 19, 2010

you’re a nice guy with the wrong attitude

Boy just a goody two

Goody two shoes

Just a goody two

Two shoes


helooooooooooooo ;D

sorry for late post agaiiiiin =.=
i've been really busy for my weekly tests .
last week i should have post one to tell you all boud my chinese new year .. hmm .. so much funas usual :D
my ang pao has been increasing 2x
yeyeyyeey

this monday was a holiday
so i went to gading to watch percy jackson with my cousin
ate tako , soursally .. bought comics . hwehehhe
very nice moviee ! all boud ancient Gods . really interesting :)
met Lam there n talked for a while
then me n my cousin ate burgers ..
after that we decided to go home but my driver was nowhere!!
when i called him .. his phone was off !! =.=
then we decided to use car call
REALLY STUPIDDD
so here's the story

the person in the carcall asked us to use whose name . n we r confused toooo so we used me name n jason's
then he beggan ..
kepada bapak rahmat .. d tggu ... blablablabalalabla
he repeated five times .. hahahah
then in the middle of his speech he said 'EH BNER GA NI?' on a very loud sound !! we laughed soooooooooooooo harrrrrd
n guess what ?
this crzy carcall was heard by the whole mall!!
including the 'EH BNER GA NI?' part n the HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHs
omg

i really can't imagine what would ppl sayyy
0.0
then me n my cousin laughed again in the card till we all became breatheless

anw today was a great day :D
joked the whole day with my friends
really funny !
went to the ptm to meet my class teacher along with sil n her mom
really funny!
in the middle of da meeting . my class teacher said "and the problem arisesss...."
then i dunno why me n sil laughed soososos hard
i was drinking my water at that time!!
hahaahahhahahhahah
n the continuation .. u can guess what happenned next :P

gotta go now ..
im in a hurry
gotta tell you another stories
CHAUUUU

No comments: