Feb 5, 2010

undisclosed desires

helloooo ppl !
long time no bloggg againn

hehe

just finished the monthly tests anyway :DD

btw in this morning , my mom told me that one of my dad's worker DIED

yes

he

died

:'(((

i cried 0.0000000000000001 % in the morning
at school!
DAMNNNITT
i rarely cry you knoww
hahaha

but what to do anymore ..
he has worked wiff my dad for 16 years :(

losing someone far is really" sad .. what will i do when i lose some one who is precious to me? loke my fam , friends , etc ><

------------------------------------------------------

currently reading this book



it's really nice !
you all have to read it :D

2moro maybe gonna go to empo with some of my friends but i'm not sure yet . hahaha
ohh
this morning joked around with dennise and vne
dennise said that she is afraid of clowns!
one day at GI .. she shouted "AMAAAAAAAAAAAAMAMIIIIIIIIIIIII" cuz she was chased by a clown
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
she's damn funny !
it's good to have her as a friend actually
but sometimes she's so .....
*peeeeeeeep*
you all knew it already :K

:)))

dunno wat to write

lalalla~



No comments: