Feb 21, 2010

bye" love :D ♥


badass leather wedges ♥



Versatile Velvet Boots ♥



Quilted Fence Purse ♥


hellooooo ppl :D
what do you think of these shoes and bag ?
they are sososo adorable !
i ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ these
i want them but they are currently out of stock :/ (only the bag which is currently available)
these shoes are from PICNIC <<click :D
today is kinda boring ppl
i spent most of the day staring at my accounts paper
2moro i'm going to have accounts weekly test :(
hope i could get good marks cuz my parents r really mad as my marks are horrible =="
i really don't get it why sometimes they don't even appreaciate my marks . everyyyyday (during tests day) i woke up at 4 . slept at 11 or 12
really" tired mans .. all the time studying

horrible yesterday

yesterday went to empo ..
my dad was really mad atme because i refused going to empo cuz i was really" tired due to xtra school day and all =="
it was just nerve cracking you know ..
my parents keep on scolding me everyday .. zz
but my mood got better when i bought these stuffs :



bought this from BUNGA
30k =="
but it's sooo cute :3 ♥



owwwww yeaaahhh !!
♥ i love these :D ♥
Tokio Hotel's Humanoid and Cheryl Cole's 3 words
*heyy you all gotta hear the track 3 words - Cheryl Cole ft. Will.i.am .. it's a good song ;)*

another horrible day ?
yes but ..
no , i don't think so ;)
haha
well today  ..
as i mentioned before .. boring !!
anw ,
happy birthday mom :) ♥

actually .. today i supposed to go to tanggerang to my grandpa's graveyard n celebrate my mom's bday
but due to many homeworks and test i can't gooooo :(
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffffft
i want to joke with my cousinssss
they r all there xcept me :(
i dunno why .. somehow i feel annoyed .. bout some ppl who reminded the teacher about that homework :(
i'm not mentioning their names here n i don't blame them too
but .. it's .. just ..
=="

forget boud it

i've done the hw

ha-ha !

accounts is also hard =="
i spent thw hole day studying it
but i never get good eventhough i've studied so hard
ckkckckck what's wrong with mee
0.o
i guess i'm too stupidd .. hmphh ~

gottagooo
wanna eat again ♥

btww ppllllll !!!
if you are stressed , better go out of your room n go to the kitchen and EAT to say goodbye to your stress LOL
really !
i ate lotsa lotsa lotsa nasi padang n my mood is getting better
hahaha
i think i have to shop for more food :p

gotta gooo :D
wanna wanna eattt :DDDDDD

eat

eat

and eat !!

p.s
though i eat a lot but i never get fat :D

No comments: