Dec 22, 2009

this is really nerve cracking :(

happy mother's day :DD


eh ma gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd

my computer has just being repaired

most of my precious datas are GONE :(
especially the songs . oh nooooooooooo.

i'm so pissed cuz of iTunes lost songs T.T
and this keyboard is damn super duper stupid !!
it's really hard to type :(

somebodyy pls lend me your CDs ! i'm so sick of my iTunes

btw
4 days to gooo LOL
really miss singapore so much :DD


i dunno why i've been thinking lately on starting an online shopping thgy
wanna start a business n get money L0L
wanna be successful in the future so that i could bring my whole fam to dubai :)) 
wkawkkawawkk

today i slept for many times
soooo i am nawt sleepy at all rite now
10 o'clock :p

my momma shouted already though :(
but i said i am nooot sleepyy

hahahaha

OH and i'm really demanding timbaland's shock value 2
i love love all his songs :)

u have to hear these

morning after dark - timbaland ft soshy and nelly furtado
we belong to music - timbaland ft. miley cyrus
and one more .. with katy perry .. but i forgot wad's the song title LOL

g2g
wanna repair my dumb iTunes

chau ~



No comments: