Dec 13, 2009

i will only love you if u love me :)



found this on the net n i guess years back one of my friend has showed this to me :)

lalala~

it's holiday baby :D
still can't believe it . 

went to TA today .. i dressed in a super girly clothes today. haha. first time in my life ppl ! :P
my momma bought me lotsa girly stuffs these days . wkwk.
still demanding for that boots :(



HAHAHA. my mommy also asked me to use one of her bag collection . she said it's cartier or wad thgy . dunno. hahahahha

found these from the net also :)
check these out


 



 i dunno why i love these pics .. hahaha

btw , do like cute babies ? i love love my cousin so much >.<
she's so cute
her name is valerie but i called her pheliee the platypus based on phineas and ferbs. hahahah




OMGGGGGGGGGG SO CUTEE

wkwk
btw auditon is getting more interesting :D
lisens was really easy n i got lotsa pressie :DD




g2g

chau" :P
p.s. maap blog gaje bgt . haha 
p.p.s. i wasn't really in love , it was just a crush . Selena Gomez - Crush :)

No comments: