Dec 17, 2009

boys can be a sweetie and devil at any time ♥

heloo ppl 

16.12.09

it was lam's birthday at p.i.  .. it was so much fun :D
we watched Zombieland and it was really funny .. though  u can see blood all the time . haha
spent most of the day with xaxa :)
we shopped allllllll day . hahaha. but i only bought a bracelet from forever 21 . damn it's so cute . me n xaxa bought the same :)

oh last night my fam picked me up n bought a very very cute head set xD
thanks daddyyy .. lovee uuu :DD



this is the pict of the cute bracelet n my fave headset . hhe

hav a popcorn war wif lam . my Godd .. i could not watch in patience . he kept on tickling me  -.-
ckckck 
after we watched we went from p.i. to g.i.
i searched the zara boots that i want everywhere but it's over :((
really want it

but afterall 16.12.09 was fun ;D 

No comments: