Dec 18, 2009

OH MY GOD

man I've been really shocked these days 


i  saw  some  kind  of  'penampakan'  yesterday  ! 
                  DAMN   IT

ahhahah

i look like an angry human rite ?

i dunno why .. i dunno wat's wrong with me .. these days i've been surrounded by nightmares :(

it's all about school . lols
but still it pissed me off x(

vne has gone to chine this morning :(
i;'m going to miss her like hell :((
she's one of my best friend that listens to all my stories


Sheila has just arrived from Surabaya anywaysss .. welcome back :)




found this amazing blog on the net
this blog is for audition lovers :))
you can download every new song from the game


there is something amazing happened in this universe
me n xaxa have been searching for their infos
you all r going to laugh if u know these infos ;)

not in a mood for blogging
chauchau :D

No comments: