Dec 12, 2009

freedom :DD

hello


ow yeahhh baby it's the end of exaaaaamss :DD
feel soso happy though my marks are abstract :p .. but it's awkayy .. at least no more exams. dun care boud the marks again .. hahahaha

11.12.09

was amazingggggg the class party was kinda strange .. but at least i'm happy already that exams r overr !! :DD



dennise abis ngupil
wkakaka

this is the photo of me sil n vne and .... on the background :P

heheheheh so haapy ay ..
but i missed my friends already
and i miss you :(

hahaha.

report card distribution will be on 19th :(
sooooooo scared!! :(
i am so afraid that my rank will decrease again .. hxhxhx
my momma said i can only buy things if i get the 3rd rank !! that is so impossible . huaaaaaaa .... T.T
@ nite went to p.i. for da midnite sale. met adila there at zara :)
wins shopped the most . he bought a shoe a hoodie thgy n i dunno again. i just bought flats for school cuz my flats broke already. wanna buy that boots !!! but my size has over T.T
my sis said the stock of that boots are still a lot @ g.i.
but it's soo hopeless to buy that. i won't get the 3rd rank :(


today i went to kidzania n it was sosososo much fun !!
hahahaahahah
the thing that i like the most is working at the radio thing.
my cousin n i laughed the whole "live"
ahahahha. even the ppl outside also laughed. and also the coffee factory , tax office thgy , panorama tour, etc .. hahaha.
ppl there are so funny :D


icha in action !!! metro TV . i laughed sososoos hard when i saw her

lalalla ~ can't wait for 26th ^^
g2g all
wanna eat
chauu

No comments: