Jan 9, 2013

'sian' day

I know that i've been away the past these days from my blog and pardon me. But today, i don't know why.. like i'm suddenly having this eagerness to be expressive here. Again, this will be a wordy post. But, whatever.

Currently, i gotta say i'm good, but from the title.. yes, for those of you who knows hokkien mandarin will know the meaning of that word. Well, what can i say? Everyone has their own bad days too, right? And so yea, today sucked.

Firstly, i gotta admit that i'm a big thinker, i always be analytical in like every single thing. And this weird habit leads to my daily insomnia. No matter how tired i am in that particular day, i always end up getting all wide awake at night, wondering how do i go to my lala land asap. Even yesterday .. it was a hectic night. Everyone's like rushing to finish the mountainous assignments within that limited time.

Today.. man .. it was hard.. even since the morning itself. And all the unfortunate events just kept on piling up every minutes. But i guess i'm being this vulnerable because of the lack of sleep. Its like i noted every little unnecessary things into a list that formed my 'sian' day. But i did manage myslef to keep my emotions in control so that i don't explode out of the blue.

But i'm not a person to keep things to myself, especially at times like this. But it doesnt mean thati always blurt out things to many. Obnoxiously, only to the ones that i really trust ;). And yeah, i'm good now. And i'm hoping that tommorow will be better.

Lastly, i'm moving on :) *in some things lol

No comments: