Jan 18, 2013

we can always begin again

Just had the longest day by far in 2013 and i swear than every second passed like ages. My mood has been atrociously changing like roller coaster. To be frank, even from the start itself i knew that today is going to feel like centuries. Firstly, my rent place is just .. beyond pathetic. I don't know how many hours do most people attend school, but for me, 9 hours of class, with only an hour of break is just ridiculous.

For those who are poly students, they know that their "busiest moment" of the year is coming super soon-ish. My first year in poly is ending soon and yes, i'll be a year 2 student in april! Last year, at these times, i was still longing for my result for the acceptance in poly ckck

Okay. Back to the point.

My final projects are piling up like mountains :( my laptop is crappy (i'm using my phone now). Today was just. Undescribable.

Due to the crappy mood swings, even small things can pissed me off. Well, i'm not a kind of person that explodes easily but.. i can't keep all those by myself too.

*okay.. the posts has been really melancholic, aren't they?


And you, you know who you are. I don't know why and how and what kind of super power you use, but you can comprehend me. Well, thank you for being like that ;_; i am vulnerably moved.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

good luck in everything wii!