Jan 14, 2013

sweet nothing

okay. this post might be as random as anything .. haha
Photobucket
i miss you broohhh ;_;
Photobucket
a mini reunion :)

Photobucket
<3
calvin harris, you got me this time. all of your songs are toooooo good . these are my daily treats for my hearing organ everytime i'm on my way to somewhere .. in the public transport lol









this is my very favourite! and for some weird reasons, i love the lyrics

So I put my faith in something unknown
I'm living on such sweet nothing
But I'm tired of hope with nothing to hold
I'm living on such sweet nothing
And it's hard to learn
And it's hard to love
When you're giving me such sweet nothing





and and .. *well this one isn't from calvin harris though*



xx

p.s. do follow my instagram if you have :D >> willdycheng

No comments: