Dec 7, 2012

all that matters

Again .. I've been MIA for the past few weeks. My common tests a.k.a. mid terms will be starting on monday and i've been studying ......... like anything. Me and some of the other friends, believe it or not, we spent our weekends on burger king and starbucks to study for hours and hours. Never in my life have I ever study my ass off like this LOL. On the other hand, i feel relieved that all the projects are all completed and now, i can focus on the common tests ;)

And guess what? This isn;t important at all but .. I've been exercising a lot these days, mostly on pilates to maintain my body .. I was also dragged by my friends to play basketball today lolol. Planned to escape in the beginning, but it turned out to be unbelievably interesting. I was a but hesitant in the beginning because the game was completely reverse harem (if you know what i mean). You guys know how boys play basketball right? I had an imagiantion on being an idle stone in the middle of the place, but .. my friends were so .............. nice ;_____; They made an invisible rule for me and they taught me how to play properly and all. I'm flattered, even until now. i love you alllllll ><

Lastly, two days ago .. My personal mentor at poly gave me a sheet of paper, which means .. a lot ;_; And i gotta be honest, my pole life these days has been really full of laughter. I can't even describe how, but it has been really .. good 


Okay. I gotta stop exaggerating.

Well, nothing much to write. But as soon as holiday comes, more random stories ahead :)



song of the post! definitely a YOLO kind of song

No comments: