Nov 26, 2012

mia

i've been reapeating these words, but, i gotta say this again and again, november is just too freaking crazy for me. i've been sick in the past weeks. not a surprising thing for those who live in singapore though since the weather here has been unexpectedly bizzare. rain drops may fall, like, anytime. i was walking home and there was no track or an sign of rain at that time, but then all of a sudden, the rain poured like anything. i didn't have enough time taking my umbrella and i thought that the distance left was quite near, so i ran instead. ended up being sick. moreover, mountainous of projects .. quizes too .. just too tiring. mid term exams are coming soon-ish too

but the good thing is, my mom came here to sg all of a sudden. when she heard me taking mc for the first time, she literally freaked out and ordered a flight ticket to singapore immediately. i love you mommaaaa ;____; and yeah, first time ever having mc for 3 freaking days.

but in the middle of my sickness, me and my friends .. filmed something LOL. its a school project, which is a video making. and fyi (this is not important though), i've just finished spendng hours and hours editing the video for tommorow ;__; *happy

and and and
i've been liking this song! i was in a cab with my mom and the granpa driver was playing this song
it's not a new song btw


last but not least, look at this pict below ..


if you guys watch ted, then you must be familiar with these lyrics lol
when i saw this popping from my phone, i .. sobbed. really. i don't intend to show off or whatever, but this thing is too .. ;_;

and yes,

fuck you fever (?) lol

2 comments:

Crystal said...

GWS again!
I heart heart heart lights too! The song is too cool to be true.

willdy cheng said...

yeah! something about that song which makes me addicted!