Nov 2, 2012

diamonds in the air

can't believe that october has passed in a swing, don't ya think?
november is going to be a busy month for me, hmmm , november, better be good to me!

as usual ..
random pictures with random descriptions in each of them ><

you guys should definitely try this dish! this cajun rice set from popeyes is really good! their mashed potato is the best by far from all the mashed potatoes i've tried before

healthy breakfast at subway! and as usual, my favourite egg mayo sandwich or whatever :9

this thing made my room literally smells like autumn eventhough its a non-existence in singapore

honestly, i had high hopes before watching this movie, but it didn't meet my expectations. some parts are quite .. complicating. :/

new combination fave from the muslim food store at school :9 the chili sausage is really good!

another dish with the chili sausage!

this drink is obviously healthy and tastes good!

there's a story behind this lol
went to nex serangoon right after school to watch skyfall and it was unexpectedly crowded, so we got the first row and it was very .. whatever. the movie was supposed to start at 8.30 and it was an 140+ mins movie while we all will have a morning class in the next day which ends at 6 ;_; so we ended up refunding the tickets.

made a history today! me and some of my friends burned these resistors and the incident was hilarious! :p

due to my housemates' influence, i've been addicted to granolas lately. another new healthy fave besides the yogurt drink!

since i've been getting less sleep these days due to the cray cray timetable, eye mask has been an essential for me lol

selca-ing with amel while wearing the mask .__.
..
fav songs lately!



love the acoustic ver *_*

okay babai
xx

No comments: