Oct 9, 2012

SEMESTER 2

In less than a week, school's open again. And let me tell you, semester 2 ain't be easy.

Yesterday, exactly at 12 am singapore time, the timetable for semester 2 was released in my school's website. Me and some of my friends skyped together and opened the timetable together lol. Our first impression? What the ...

I was really hoping to have a day off and no more morning classes, but unfortunately, i'll be having morning class every monday, tuesday and wednesday. And class will end at 6 pm on thursday and friday. How absurd. This current timetable hasn't include the other 2 addictional subjects. Well, what can i say?

In the other hand, there will be many interesting stuffs coming, modules like pillars of life (me and my friend LOL-ed at his), cross cultural, analog electronics and analytic geometry and .. personal development

Semester 2 will be tough and tiring, of course.

No comments: