Oct 24, 2012

begin again



For some reason, a gazillion reasons actually, i feel really content right now. I wasn't expecting this at all because today's timetable was like so whatever. But fortunately, it turned out really well :3 Me and my friends played dare or dare and it was hilarious. The punishments were .. nuts. Two of my friends nearly kissed LOL. It happened in an empty lecture room with only my and my friends and 3 other guys from the other class. They turned out to be spectators and they laughed their ass off too. There was some kind of a fair at school about jams or whatever and there was my favourite froyo booth there :9

Went to Great World City too today with amel. It's not a really popular mall in singapore but, omg. I love that place. Unlike orchard, which is getting boring to me and is always packed with tons of people. But this place seems like a cozy honey mall to me, though it can be considered very small. The main aim on going there is actually to buy scented candles, yankee candles ppl! Had dinner at Spize too, a quite popular restaurant in singapore. It was my first time eating there and i think .. the food is good, but since i was seating near to the kitchen, omg, i heard someone screaming and shouting like gordon ramsay in hell's kitchen.

Tommorrow's class will start at 3 and ends at 6! Finally! Like after 3 continuous days of 8am class.

Last but not least, the main thing that makes me seriously in a hyper good mood is .. something that i can't say here :p kekekeke. If i write here, most of you will be like "OMGGGGG REALLY"

And .. time for the random picts found in my phone

this is from javier's at cine. its like wew're paying for a plate and we can take as many food as we want but only at once. and so .. yea . this is what me and my friend took. the cashier was kinda shocked when he saw this :p

loveee this colour <3

the back door of city square residences! 0.0
at first i was unable to pass this because it's sooo .. hard.  Outsiders will seriously have a hard time on going in nowww


my favourite chicken rice from wee nam kee!! i prefer the roasted one though, but it was ..  over

yummy veggie :9

my favourite scent from yankee candles! and the grandma was kind enough to give discounts ;p

the one that me and amel purchased recently. i know singapore has no autumn or fall or whatever, so we're going to fake it by this fall-theme scent

my personal development assignment
ckck

the toilet paintings at great world city! sooo cute


my  tired face >_>

cereal prawn :9
okay
baibai


p.s. i know this post is beyond random lol

2 comments:

Crystal said...

cute nail polish! hahaha.. good thing you have told me about the "incident" because if you didn't i would totally feel curious about it right now../

willdy cheng said...

kekekeke ;p