Oct 7, 2012

roc' the life

since there are too many things to write, so i'm only uploading pictures in my phone ;)
fyi, i don't know whether this can be called as a habit or not, but i always take pictures all the time, but not the picture of myself though ._.
dad! i need a camera to accompany me everywhere ;_;

i've been loving this particular ice cream brand! 100% indonesian :9

i ordered this green tea latte right after having two of my wisdom teeth removed. finished it within a minute and look at those ice o_o. guess i paid about 20k for mostly ice and the plastic cup and straw.

my most favourite dish from lapislapis! love the mango salsa :9

carnivor's pork bbq ribs :9 :9

posing with the birthday girl :)

bonchon @ gi . this korean chicken is really good. must try :D

with crystal at bonchon !

bought this CD a few days ago and i don't know why i bought this. big regret. the only songs that i like are only the singles. too bad. the rest sounds pretty ..... boring :s *sorry

going back to jakarta means buying local novels! orizuka never fail me, her books are too good! definitely recommending these babes :D

my lunch when i was super .. sick :( . as you guys know, i removed two of my wisdom teeth and the side effects were horrible this time :(

my pastel pink nails! :D the edges have chipped though

pancious' pancake :9

salmon miso soup from keyaki that i had today. yum!

look what i've found :p

my dad's (somewhat) healthy dish ! he can eat 12 lobsters at a time 0_0

wait .. no. lobsters have high cholestrol. lol

my homemade chocolate lava cake!

the goodies inside :9
and i would like to mention the songs that i've been listening non-stop these days .. all are from rita ora o.o



love the last one the most!

xx

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Those photos are so mouthwatering.

willdy cheng said...

hehehhe ~