Jul 7, 2012

up and down

last saturday, an unidentified flying object has just landed in singapore, dennise diah iskandar. just joking! for those of you who don't know who is dennise, she's one of my closest friend >< i was jumping up and down when i was told that she's going to singapore for some days. we didn't take much pictures though


this pict looks good right? *who's the photographer ..


no comment. my face is like ... idk


saw this jeffrey campbell shoe at editor's market! such an eye candy. however, the price wasn't cheap at all :/
and fyi, this week i went to editor's market for like 3x. LOL. we bought stuffs there with the 15pc price by combining with other people to get cheaper price. editor's market has become one of my favourite place to shop in singapore ><
check out their website below!


bought some cupcakes at twelve cupcakes!



dennise's choco cupcake


last but not least, dennise passed these stuffs to me. i was completely stunned! to be frank, at the beginning i wasn't expecting to get these. dennise gave me an eyeshadow pa while crystal gave me a cute necklace. thank you guys! ;__; my birthday has not even passed yet and yet, they gave presents already

honestly, this week has been kinda hard for me :( . new roomies and some happenings here. but it ended up well though and fingers crossed, hoping next week will be a good week since .. umm .. something will happen. lol

living in singapore has taught be how to adapt well to things, let me tell you, this month, my roomies keep on changing for like every week! and it's like 2 new comers at once. can you imagine comping up to such things? but now, i think i'm getting used to it .. so yea . haha. and i can see that (my latest) roomies are trying their best to adapt here too .

sooo, we'll see what will be the continuation of my crazy funny life.

No comments: