Jul 15, 2012

nutella week

this might sound inversely proportional from my last week's post, but this week .. the best word to describe it is, astounding.

monday
i used to hate monday back then in my old school, but now in poly, monday is the best due to the shortest schedule .. only 3 hours of school at that day (and fyi, well this isn't important at all though lol, thursday is the most tiring day! 8am till 5pm)
went to sembawang with chenyi, amirun, huikit and wen cong straight away after school and had a japanesse ala carte thingy. we ate A LOT. i guess all my friends have super high metabolism here! huikit is by far the person which eats the most among all the people i've met in my entire lfe, but he's extremely far from .. jumbo size thingy

tuesday
i turned to 17! :D
guess what? this is actually kinda stupid yet .. sweet . some of my classmates have warned me to bring extra clothes , shampoo and soap because they want to throw me with a cake! at first i was like .. who the hell would say that before the "the" day, so i thought it was just a joke .. but .. at that day, they followed me everywhere i go! they said they want to do it at ang mo kio. i was really scared lol. cuz going home from amk, i need to take both bus and mrt .. so we decided to go to my rent place! they were SERIOUS.

as soon as we reached there, my friend sang happy birthday and i blew the candles blablabla. then all of a sudden, my friends attacked me with whip cream! then they also did something to make the cake ... land on my face. one of my housemate came outside and he told my friends "great job!"

i was like .......... no comment

the cake they bought me! they purposely bought a mousse cake ..
                                   



starting from below, the pictures were taken from my friend's phone ..






:D

then at 23.40 (i still remember because i was about to sleep at that time!), someone knocked the door of my room .. my housemates brought a cake! and they sang happy bday and stuffs. honestly, i didn't expect this at all! ;___; then they brought me outside, i was foolishly thinking that maybe they want to go to 7 11 or something. all of a sudden, my housemates started to throw me with flour! they made me go to 7 11 and .. well, the people there were completely stunned LOL

friday
went to newton circle to eat with my housemates there! :D superrrrrr good times. though at the beginning, the girls have to wait for a looooooong time for the guys to be ready. one of my guy housemate even used hair dryer t style his hair! amel said "i don't even have a hairdryer" LOL

i've been liking sambal stingray these days ..

with my housemates! but the >>> is now my ex housemate ><

saturday
met jomel and lam! it's been a while meeting jomel! another good day :D
and i alse came across to this video ..



:"""""") thank you for making this video guys! it was edited by crystal i believe

sunday
had a date with my physics book! wohooooooo oww yeaaaaaa wooooot :D
 it wasn't really productive though ..

p.s. this song have been in my mind the whole freaking week



xx