Jul 1, 2012

annyeong!

yayy i'm writing a post on my holiday :D *huh?

time flies, time flies. can you believe its the beginning of a new month already? to be frank, the two weeks of break felt like .. a snap. spent my holiday at my big city homeytown and korea . well spent :D

korea

99% of my friends who have went to korea before told me that their korea trip isn't .. that good. i was pretty hesitated and unsure at the beginning. the main thing that makes them didn't enjoy their trip is the food there. though some of them like to watch korean dramas and those kpop stuffs, they didn't enjoy their trip that much ..

okay. stop talking about people's korean trip lol.

in my opinion, my korea trip was damn enjoyable :D i went to seoul only though and i didn't use a tour agent for the first time. my famsie went there with my dad's bestie from taiwan and his girlfriend. it was our first time going to korea >.< and guess what .. people there don't speak english! it was pretty hard for me to communicate with them in english, so we used chinese instead. it was very surprising that the people there are able to speak chinese more than english :o

another surprising thing is .. i fell in love with the food there ;____; though i found the foods to be weird at the beginning, but as soon as i'm used to it .. i began to like the food there. especially the bbq pork there! it was soo good :9

and in my opinion too, girls will definitely love seoul! lots of shopping places, like dong dae mon, myoung dong, etc etc. the korean cosmetics there (like etude house, face shop, lalalala) are damn cheap! the price there is like 0.3 of the price here in sg!

since my sis is a kpop freak, we went to SMtown, which was located at kannam or something .. and it was also near to our hotel. if you don't know whats SM entertainment, its a kpop agency thingy of SNSD, super junior, f(x), exo, etc .. if you don't know all the names i mentioned just now, boo you, get a life! (just kidding :p)

 Photobucket

actually we wanted to dress in real hanboks, but the photobooth was closed! so we posed in these instead. it was free too (obviouslyyyy) :p


Photobucket
 
i forgot where's this .. its like a place of traditional korean houses. the area was way tooo slopey :s

Photobucket
 
okay .. my face here looks like as if i'm going to kill my sister ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
as it was too slopey, i kept on listening to my ipod to reduce the tiredness lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
my face -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

and here are the pictures which i randomly took from my bb
which are mostly food :p
 
Photobucket
 
 to incheon yayy!! :D
 
Photobucket

taeyang lol



Photobucket
 
i love this corn chip!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
we bought these at lottemart lol

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
bought this cause it reminds me of the corn choco snack i got fro japan >< tastes different though ..

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
i was so curious to try this rice cake thing called .. idk . something starts with "T" i guess. it wasn't as good as i expected :(

Photobucket
 
I LOVE THIS BANANA MILK! its toooo good :o

Photobucket
 
had these korean instant noodles midnight to fulfill our tummies at gs25 :9

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
this set is good! :9

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


okay thats it for this post! gonna post about my jakarta trip (hey .. jakarta sounds like a foreign country now?) soon! and also about my outing with dennise today <3
 

p.s. my current playlist


and all maroon 5's songs from their overexposed album! ;)

xx

5 comments:

Michael Andreax said...

enak bgt makananya

willdy cheng said...

ayooo makany ke korea :p

Anonymous said...

.............korea......liat park nga?

willdy cheng said...

*geleng" kepala

Crystal said...

miss you willlll! started to stalk your blog instead. HAHA