Apr 6, 2011

stop standing there















found these pictures in my computer .. miss those moments :D


finally ! the theory board exams are over and now i'm somehow free :D . i'll be having my practicals though . but what to study ? (don't try this at home) . there are lots of happenings these days . well most unexpected stuffs happened yesterday but i don't really remember all the things :p

yesterday i went to hospital again for checkup . the doctor was .. hilarious . hahaha . we laughed a lot! the nurse told be that i'm pretty funny . really ? 0.0   the doctor gave me some ridiculous medicines . nobody loves medicine . sigh . and an unfortunate thing happened , the doctor wanted to know my height and si the nurse measured my height .. and it was really disapointing ! i'm just 163 cm T_T . then the doctor told me that i have to play basket , etc . the doctor also told me some equations of hw to predict our heights . well , he said that girls' height depends on father's side and for boy's , from momma's . but that does not affect much if we do not consume calcium

then went to a fruit market . my mom bought almost all the types of vegetables and fruits . she told me that i have to eat more of them . oh man .. moreover, she spend her time there for almost an hour in choosing veges and fruits . i swear i was dying to go home . fortunately , there was a dvd stall there and bought 3 thai movies :D . actually i want to watch western movies but not all the movies are available there . sigh

then in the car , me and my mom talked a loooooot . hahaha . my mom told me that i'm being tooooooo kind to people . all people in the house said that . so , my mom told me not to be toooooooo kind because its not a really good thing . she told me that it is better to express anger that keep it deep inside my heart because that will burden/torture me internally . i thought that anger can make us get old faster . hehehe

this morning , i watched one of the dvds that i bought yesterday .


Photobucket
 
the movie was really funny ! the ending was really really unpredictable .
8.5/10
 
:D

No comments: