Apr 10, 2011

boy you make me turn to a weak girl

SORRY FOR THE BAD QUALITY ! I WAS USING MY IPOD . DID NOT BRING MY CAMERA :C


yesterday me and some of my friends went to pi for dennise's birthday party . we ate at pancious . it was my first time eating there (i know its pathetic) and i think the foods there are pretty good . hehe . had a great great great time :)
actually, before going to pi ,  me and sheila went to gi first to buy some books at gramedia. finally i bought comics ! nyahahah its been a while not reading those . i bought macaroons at kempi deli and guess what ? the price has increased by 50 % ! -_-


dennise and crystal


sheila eating her mushroom penne


catoz and her bolognaise pancake


my chicken and mushroom waffle :9


orange rush (i forgot the name)


sheila and dennise


anyways , don't you think that dennise was very SEXY ? her dress was super mini and strapless . me and catoz could not stop laughing when we see the expression of boys passing her LOL







me and my blueberry macaroon <3

last night, went to gading (what a tour) with my fam and gian's fam . ate at pancious again LOL .
:D

p.s. why the hell i'm describing each of the pictures . LOL
p.p.s. did not meet you :'( i was dying to see you
p.p.p.s. saw an amazing pair of pumps at bershka and zara . me want :( i've been lusting over pumps these days

3 comments:

Ivy Sie said...

Thank you for commenting my blog wildyy;)) love ur blog! you looks like having fun with ur friends. Keep updating! Can't wait for ur next post! xx

Fashion to Go said...

Yum the food looks good :D Looks like you girls had a good time

willdy cheng said...

thank you :D