Jun 2, 2010

to live and die by the sword

oh baby i'm a rockstar !! (i love rihanna's new song XD)
yeaaaaaaaaah. wkwkwkwkk
yoyoyoyo ppl .. i've scratched my last post .. cuz i think its .. not really important .. but ppl who has read my last post will think that im a coward if i delete it sooo i just scratch it ;) hehehe ..
currently in love with slash! her music makes me like 'wow .. speechless' .. hahaha
it's a rock song of course ..


By The Sword - Slash (feat. Andrew Stockdale)

wowoowow
i love that soonggggg XD

rihanna's song is also good

Rockstar 101 - Rihanna (featuring Slash

i've downloaded all beast's songs alsoo . i love the leaderr ! XD though some goss said that he's gay .. well, i'm just a fan .. ;p

i've also heard that singapore is currently having their great sale .. ow yeaaaaaaaaa . hehehe .. ytd (or the day befor ytd) vne lend me lotsa dvds .. i have just finished watching picture this . nice movie :)
not really in a mood to blog , just wanna share good songs :)
chauu <3
 p.s. the pic below is my imaginary ava >.<
don't see my mi cash ! im sooo pooooor . haha



No comments: