Jun 6, 2010

love dealer

yoo wassup ppl ?
me got yahh good songs ;)

Esmée Denters ft. Justin Timberlake - Love Dealer

Muse - Neutron Star Collision  <- eclipse soundtrack !! yeaaaah

there are so many things happened of late . kinda stressing . but some of them are full of laughter as well .
ytd i went to moi with my cousins and watched shrek movie 3D . good movie i guess .. hehehe
funny moviee !! hahaha



as usual , jokes and laughter , they're always present whenever i'm with my cousins. they have lotsa pranks and stories .. hahaha . after watching shrek, we ate fro yo at tutti fruti .. yummehh :9
then we headed to gramed cuz i wanna buy gogirl magazine ..

this year's gogirl look finalists are .. well , hyper skinny .. (i guess)
but i think thats the rule to be a model .. wew
i was kinda shock to see some of their lowww weights (they are tall!)

i also bought this ppl !



and and and i've heard that slash is going to come to jakarta on 3 aug .. concert !! wo-hoooo
me n my bro are dying to go there but i'm very sure dad won't allow us to watch .. huhuhu T_T
i love almost all the songs from this album
those who love rock songs, i recommend you all to buy this album ;)
hehhe

anw .. i'm going to go to singapore on 8th .. without my parents and bro . only with my sis and granny :) . auntie and steff and jen are going also .. hehe
i can't wait for the great sale !! (well, i'm not that shopaholic,okay? ;b) but toooooooo bad ..
my momma is not going T-T
haiyaaaaaaaah .. gonna miss my friends and my cousin .. gonna meet dad for some hours at singapore :pp

my bro has been crying for some days because mom scold him as he doesn't want to contunie the kumon thing . yeap , he's very lazy !! ckckck

boys don't cry :D

well , i'm hungry right now >.<
gotta gooooooooooooo

No comments: