Jun 14, 2010

everyone's at it

good song

Enrique Iglesias Ft. Nicole Scherzinger - Heatbeat

anywaaaaays

i'm finally home

ow yea

goodbye singapore and hellooo back to jakarta :D
the trip was .. umm .. kinda fun .. my parents are not there. i went there just with my auntie , granny and my auntie's daughters.. but mostly , we were seperated .. soo i was only with my sis .. haha. due to the presence of mrt, going anywhere is super easy.. hehe . but guess what ? me n my sis were chased my stalkers!! =="
the best shopping mall at singapore (so far) is at 313(@somerset) . way way better than wisma atria/ion/vivo. hehe

forever 21 there = 4 flooooooors .. wowoow :p
zara was also big but i think jakarta's zara(s) are way better.
syalalala~
didn't took pictures *sigh* .. my dad brought home my phone and he lend me his iPhone :D .

using iPhone at singapore = more internet accessibility (esp at malls and almost at all malls)

really!
if you go to singapore, look around youu ! you will see lotsa ppl (i mean tons) using iPhone . easier wi-fi .. but that wlan connection can only be obtained at malls , not my hummie T-T

from that holiday, i learned lots of things . esp about online business. my auntie taught me :) . she's an expert at these things..

i miss my friends anyways >.<

hello my dear dear friends ! if you are reading this , LET'S HANGGG OUTTTT ! lol

at the beginning of july, i will return to singapore again with my parents and bro :D . they want to go to universal studios sooo badly .. ohhoh speaking of universal studios , have you all been there yet? i think univ studios at singapore is very small ! univ studios at japan is 5x bigger . hemmm
and unluckily, battlestar galactica, the most anticipated game, WAS CLOSEEEEEEEEED!! T-T
the most interesting game from there (according to me) was revenge of the mummy :D . hahaha . it was very scary to enter the building ! but revenge of the mummy was off the hook ! i loveee it :))


anw, here are some pictures my sista took ;)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


♥ ♥
 
 
anw anw anw does somebody knows hov to remove the background from that shabbyblogs thgy? it's quite irritating ! urghhhhh . it can't disappear ==" . pls pls pls let me know if you know how to remove it . thxthxthx

No comments: