Apr 10, 2010

uu - ohh

peooooooooooooopleeeeeeeeeeeeee

i'm bored :/

LOL haha
hell yeahh i'm boreeed

today my mom n dad r going to the funeral again .. ><
and 2moro againnn

so me n my sibs r stuck at home

but i think today was kinda fun :D
haha
i made ribbons and headbands the wholee day
also played audition :)

btw btw
check these out ppl :)

















 




what do you think ? ;)
i made these all (my maid n sis n bro also help me making these)
hahaha
i'm sorry if these r not as good as the pro ones >.<

it's going to be BooBoo Shop's Summer Collection for the upcoming holiday :D
still a loooooong process
i'm planning to expand my ol shop l8r during the looooooooong 2 months holiday
(cih gayana . hahahaha.)
lolol
:P
actually i've dreamt that booboo shop is going to be a multinational company
BUT BUT BUT i think its sooooo impossibleee
hahaha
*i think i studied mnc @ eco too muchhh*
you can order these stuffs starting from 15 may :)
don't miss it !
gonna make more and moreee accessories 
visit BooBoo Shop @ fb ppl >.< 

btw i got a new good song from my sistaa :D
(click to download it)

niceee song :D

syalalala ~

No comments: