Apr 21, 2010

fight ! :D


















today was such a great day people :)
hell yeah i love today so much
hehe
today was the school fieldtrip tp SnowBay at Taman Mini
it was not really big but i had a great time there
the games were just 4 ..
the best game was Hurricane !
it was soooo much fun :)
i'm soooo happy ~
lalala .
and it seems that there are lotsa love stories to day . hihihihi ^^
did not took pictures cuz i did not bring my camera or even my phone
haha

the weather there was hawwtt
but in the end .. it was raining and it really completes my day :)

but why should the filedtrip be today ?
i mean duu uh its not friday ..
though today feels like friday but tomorrow's school again mans
>.<

well , this post is currently my last post before the exams
exams start next week n i gitta work hard for it!
gotta catch up my marks (if i could)
thank God that the exam is 70% of everything n the monthly tests are just 15 % and the rest is from the last year's exam .. the upcoming exam may change everything ! wooot - woot
but do you all think i can catch up my marks ?
i mean , i'm not in a healthy condition , you knoww T__T
i don;t know why i always get sick at times before exams
huhuhu
most people said that i'm just stressed
moreover , today i played at Snowbay n it worsened my fluuu !!
huhuhuhu
my throat hurts too :(
but muy teacher said that i always have to be strong
yess! i have to be :D
even on my way home from school (from Snowbay), my mom immediately called my driver's phone to tell me to eat medicine
i was like what ? 0.o
then on my first step at home , my mom called again !
she told me to eat medicine (again) n then go to sleep
unfortunately .. i was unable to sleep ..
hahahaha
then i played my guitar dunno why ..
(btw btw i started playing guitar again :D . i miss all my music stuffs . i currently studying jazz music, its kinda hard! all crazyyy chords @__@ n i don't have anybody to teach me , so i have to learn all by myself .. pfffffffffffft)

anw
wish me luck people !
>.<



















btw this is the hurricane thgy picta
p.s.
look ay dennise !
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

well , i gotta goooooooo
byee <33


p.s.
wish me luck again :D

p.p.s
trust me , don't trust somebody that other ppl dun trust !
you just trust that human cuz you r close to that human

No comments: