Apr 16, 2010

heart mee :D

helloooooo readers (as if somebody reads my blog LOL)
are you all still reading my blog ? >.<
haha
sorry for late posts >.<

i've been really busy these days
my grandpa's sis came from medan two days ago :D
soso happy ~

ytd i was scolded by my fav teacher anw :'((
but then i apologized immediately n she told me to be the old me where i used to be sooooooooooo quiet
huhuhuhu
but something also made me wanna study hard
wish me luck all !! >.<
then .. something happened again last night ..
i was really disappointed hearing those words :'(
i can't believe you said that
huhuhuhuhu
but maybe it's not wrong anw ..
btww
thanksss to my besties for cheering me ^^
i loveeeeeee you all <33

btw
do you all think that i'm tomboy n boyish ?
cuz my dad keeps on scolding me everyday because of thisss =="
i've planned to buy high heels so that i can practice to walk properly like a girl (at home)

btw btw
i made these looks todayyy :)
what do you think ?


xoxoxxoox

No comments: