Nov 20, 2009

pain is just a simple compromise .

hey all :P
i dunno why i love this emo today :P :P
ahhahaha . hey try this guys Taylor Swift - Untouchable
really nice and relaxing .. hahahaha. today was kinda strange. talked a lot with vne jomel n sil boud the prob and all . i ' m still sad though . how can they gossip me boud sumthn which is sooo wrong . i don ' t spread that thgy =,= .. i dun even close to them so how can i tell them . gosheyy. lots of incident maaannn . :( . just because of 1 human and thennn thaa daaa the prob arises .. ==
i really wanna shout now how much i hate you == . ==
and you , (also) has really changed . almost everybody realize it . my goshh . i really can ' t believe that you hate me cuz of that stupid gossip TT. i rarely talked to youu .
thank God my friends r really kind :) thank you guys , i love you all <3>
oh yeahh just called sil n she told me that during the comp period , richard made a slide show thgy n he made a marquee of venky rulesss !! hauhahahahahahahahahahahahah. that really makes me laughh . n one of my friend adopt me as his lil sis :P. thanks bro . and my another friend crzy one , keeps on making me flatter like an idiot . hahahhaha.
during today ' s tuition , when i was really serious studying , my teacher asked one of the student who is a naruto maniac , " hey do u know facebook ? "
he repp, " what ?? oooohh of course!!! the book which is put on you face right ?"
the teachers n students = HUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HARI GENE GA TW FB . WKAKWKKAKWKWAKAkAKA.
hahahahahhahaha.. then again he said , " ohh I KNOWWW. facebook means photo album right?"
wkakakakakka. my God



well not really in a mood to write blogs . chau chauu ~ and denis is going to call anw and i wanna continue my eco assignment . :P



No comments: