Nov 15, 2009

my doomsday


watched 2012 yesterday night . still can ' t believe how my daddy fought for tickets . i thought that we r not going to watch it cuz te tickets were sold out. but my daddy got 1 row for my fam :)
the movie was freakin aahh - mazing !! you all have to watch it . hahahhaha. da theater was really crowded . sil also watched the movie. but she watched it @ 5 , me .. 7. hehehe
met with 2 univ teachers n one of them was ms lia !! ahahaha. she was really disappointed cuz she didn't get the tickets :p. also met with my old english teacher who has taught me for 8 years. :D. miss youu >< ...is it doomsday?

then in the morning. woke up @ 10.30 . then again someone unexpected message me again . aww ~ i was really happy . hehehhehehehe





but i guess the world has turned upside down :)


lalala ~
g2g . not in a mood to write blogs
CHAUU

No comments: