Jul 28, 2013

truth

“Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want.” 

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.- Maya Angelou


The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra

“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
"So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…" – Ryan Gosling, The Notebook

 “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs

I want morning and noon and nightfall with you. I want your tears, your smiles, your kisses...the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin, the touch of your breath on my face. I want to see you in the final hour of my life...to lie in your arms as I take my last breath. - Lisa Kleypas

 “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.”



i

2 comments:

Crystal Tika said...

the quotes are really inspiring!

willdy cheng said...

i found them all of a sudden and i think they're pretty amazing so i posted these :)