Jul 22, 2013

Babababanana

Finally had the chance of blogging \:D/. I've been wanting to write about the things which happened lately, my holiday trip, bash, parties and many more. I know I've been neglecting this blog but for the next few days, I hope you don't mind my spamming. As if anyone reads my blog ;_;

Last June, spent entirely my study break on vacation to states for about 10 days, including two nights on plane. Had a transit in Japan for a few hours and let me tell you, starting from Japan to LA flight, I got to say  that was one of the most dreadful plane trip I have ever had so far. Spent about 10hrs wide awake, thanks to the Japanese lady sitting beside me (I still loveee you Japan!). At the beginning, I was pretty happy that the seat beside me was empty and I don't know how, suddenly a Japanese lady complained about her previous seat and sat beside me instead. She was damn too noisy and she kept on calling the stewardess for many stuffs. Well, the stewardess ended up apologizing to me though. The longest flight ever. Ever.

My first impression for America, most probably the friendliest country I've ever been in my life. Like seriously, the people there were just... affectionate. Unlike the place where I currently live in, people there always greet you all the time and they even compliment you. For instance, when you enter a shop, they will definitely ask how are you, how are ya doin and stuffs like that. As soon as you leave the shop, whether you buy something or not, they will never show pokerface or whatever and they said their warmest goodbyes instead, wishing you had a good day.

Another thing that I realized there which I find it unusual in Asian countries, is tipping. The tipping there is pretty .. high, about at least 15%. Tipping is not included in most of the receipts, so you pretty much have to give the tip by yourselves. But I can tell you that you're getting what you get. You pay them well and they treat you super pleasantly. And for the food there, the most common food that I see were .. junk foods. The portion there were pretty much like twice or thrice of the food portion here in Singapore. And due to this trip, I am addicted to chicken pho now. I didn't expect that this Vietnamese dish is darn popular there. Like seriously, what's better than having a big bowl of warm pho at the cold nights there? Simply the best. And the weather there is pretty unpredictable, usually it's like cold in the morning and night, and unbearably burning in the afternoon.

As we reached there early in the morning, the first day were spent city tour-ing, but since our faces were pretty tired-looking and stuffs, so .. no pictures for that day LOL.

During the second day, spent almost the whole day at Universal Studios and I had SO much fun :D

 photo DSC00800_zps2bbedbad.jpg
the berries in states are all damn good and cheap *_*. had this whole big cup of them all by myself. yes, i'm monsterous like that
 
 photo DSC00807_zps604c0e51.jpg
the breakkie :9
the yogurt parfait is to die for ;_________; I wish I could have it everyday

 photo DSC00817_zps88d59ce9.jpg


 photo DSC00825_zps02234d75.jpg

 photo DSC00809_zps755ed8b7.jpg

 photo DSC00832_zps8ca299ca.jpg
babababababanana :D
 photo DSC00847_zps1cc28896.jpg
cinnabon. super goooood :D
 photo DSC00827_zps3a09e5ad.jpg

 photo DSC00844_zpsba259d00.jpg

 photo DSC00840_zpsf816112d.jpg
 
There was one attraction that is the main highlight ride when you go to Universal Studios here, called Universal City Tour something something. We all were brought around the universal city and it was really huge! This is the place where many movies were filmed. They revealed a tons of secrets regarding to the venue of the movie settings. Can you guys believe that there was a setting of new york city in here? Many of the movies don't exactly film in the real nyc ._. Most of the stuffs there are fake, even the super good looking cars, they're made up of plastic ._________. The woods and leaves were made up of styrofoam and stuffs.
 
 photo DSC00852_zps4e43eeaf.jpg

 photo DSC00853_zpsbdc1b491.jpg

 photo DSC00855_zpsfa68a0c9.jpg

 photo DSC00854_zps137b80f8.jpg

 photo DSC00856_zps97fe4175.jpg
 
 photo DSC00857_zps07cd497c.jpg

 photo DSC00858_zps91b35799.jpg

 photo DSC00873_zps231a8eca.jpg

 photo DSC00861_zps447fe15d.jpg

 photo DSC00878_zpsa5ed1bc6.jpg

 photo DSC00862_zps6d78a76a.jpg

 photo DSC00864_zps97102e60.jpg
We were told that this is a real plane ._. . They bought this to destroy them purposely just for the sake of filming
 photo DSC00863_zpsfd7926f9.jpg
fake flood
 photo DSC00874_zpsa1279615.jpg
the doggy is from the movie Beverly hills chihuaha :D
 
 
 photo DSC00881_zps14214cba.jpg
minion dolls! until now, I regret like shiz for not buying any of them :(
 
 
 photo DSC00884_zps90d94f53.jpg
This is one of the most popular hotdog store in states, the tour leader recommended us to try some of their hotdogs

 photo DSC00886_zpsac022f64.jpg
I gotta say that this is the most enormous sausage I have ever had in my entire life. Okay, might sounds abit wrong to some of you guys LOL

 photo DSC00885_zps22b9b96b.jpg
Funnel cake or something. superrr yum
 
more posts about states sooooooooooooonish :)

4 comments:

Crystal Tika said...

aaaaa photonya bagus2!!! Ive been wanting to go to USA since EVERRRR

willdy cheng said...

ehehhehe makaci :3

dennise said...

wii anjingnya cute bgt bulu nya bnyk i wish i could have dog at home only one could be happy

willdy cheng said...

gw juga mau omggggg :(